Permanent Powder Hair Color
Beautiful, Long-lasting Color with a Rich and Natural Look!
Bigen Permanent Hair Color is ideal for those looking for long lasting, excellent grey hair coverage or to enhance their natural hair color. A proven formula for over 30 years that guarantees effective results, the unique powder formula is activated by water and deposits rich, natural-looking color into even the most stubborn gray hair. With no ammonia required, this deposit-only color is the gentle choice for rich color and optimum shine regardless of your natural hair color, consistency, condition, length or style!
Designed to gently deposit color that lasts!
Bigen Permanent Powder is a deposit-only hair color which does not require lifting (lightening) action to darken hair. While some ordinary permanent hair colors unnecessarily utilize both actions, Bigen's simple coloring system means less damage to your hair. Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color leaves your hair looking smooth, natural-looking and shiny.
- Excellent Grey Hair Coverage
- Enhance Natural Hair Color
- Just Add Water
- No Ammonia
- No Harsh Odor
How To Use Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color
Getting Ready To Color
Read the Instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use.
- Complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- Wear the plastic GLOVES (included in the box).
- Cover shoulders with a TOWEL or CAPE.
- Be sure hair is clean and free of styling product build-up.
- To prevent staining, apply COLD CREAM around your ears, hairline and the nape of your neck.
- Pour desired amount of Bigen Powder into NON-METALLIC BOWL or CUP. Add room-temperature TAP WATER (DO NOT use hot or boiling water) using the measuring tray included in the box. Mix well with a BRUSH to make a homogeneous paste.
Begin the Application
- Pour Bigen powder into a non-metalic bowl and add water (see table). Mix well.
- Quickly apply mixture on dry hair with brush. Note: Application and waiting time should not exceed 40 minutes.
- If you are partially gray haired, start application where the hair is most gray.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Wait 15 to 30 minutes.
- Check color development several times by wiping a strand of your hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinse your hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
Shampoo and Condition
- Use a mild acid shampoo and conditioner to bring hair back to a natural weak-acid state. Bigen's Protect & Repair Shampoo and Conditioner is recommended.
- Bigen is powder hair color. Usually, a whole bottle (0.21 oz.) is required to cover short to shoulder-length hair. For shorter hair, you can save the unused portion of the bottle for future touch-ups.
The amount of water you need for the mixture is determined by to the amount of powder you would like to use.
Boxes Do I Need?
How Long Is Your Hair?
Select an option below