Easy Color for Women | Bold Shades
Beautiful Hair Color Can Be Easy!
Oil-rich, cream hair color quickly brushes in your hair and is easy to apply. No ammonia formula provides excellent gray hair coverage that is gentler on the hair. Just wait 10 minutes, then rinse! No messy drips. Leaves hair shiny and healthy-looking. Multiple applications allows you to use what you need and save the rest for touch-ups.
- With Aloe Extract And Olive Oil
- No Ammonia
- No Harsh Odor
- No Messy Drips
- Multiple Applications
How To Use Bigen Easy Color for Women - Bold Shades
Read the instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use. Before each time you color your hair, we highly recommend completing the 48 hour skin allergy test.
- Make sure to wear suitable gloves. You can find a set included in the product box. Tip: If the gloves are too loose, use rubber bands to tighten them around your wrists.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before coloring your hair.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel or cape that you do not mind getting stained.
- Be sure your hair is clean and free of any product buildup. For this we recommend washing and drying your hair 24 hours before coloring.
- To prevent staining on your skin, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline, and the nape of your neck.
- Keep a damp paper towel close by. This is to help wipe skin if hair color gets on it!
Getting Ready to Color
- Squeeze out equal parts of Cream Colorant (Tube 1) and Cream Developer (Tube 2) into the tray included in the kit.
- Use the 2-Way Brush to mix the product throughly until it is completely mixed.
CAUTION: DO NOT mix with other products. The color of the mixture does not indicate the final results.
Application For Full Head
- Quickly apply the mixture on dry hair. Note: if you have partially gray hair, start application at the area with the most gray.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Process hair as directed below in development section.
Non-chemically treated hair: 30 minutes
Chemically treated hair: 15-20 minutes
Note: Total time of application and development for Easy Color for Women Bold Shades should not exceed 40 minutes to prevent hair color from becoming too dark. If the application takes you longer than 10 minutes to apply, it is recommended to leave the mixture on hair for less than the developing time indicated. If application takes you less than 10 minutes, it's recommended to leave mixture on hair for more than the developing time indicated.
Tip: Check color development several times by wiping a strand of the hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinsing your hair. Please go to rinse directions for more information.
Application For Re-Touch
- Apply on new growth only. Note: if you have partially gray hair, start re-touch application at the area with the most gray.
- Let color process on the new growth for 10 minutes for chemically treated hair or 20 minutes for natural hair.
- To refresh color on the ends of hair, comb through gently to make sure that the mixture is evenly distributed from roots to ends. Leave the product on hair for 5 minutes for chemically treated hair or 10 minutes for natural hair.
- Process hair for 5 more minutes.
- Rinse hair (please go to rinse directions for more information).
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- Shampoo and condition hair with a color safe shampoo and conditioner! We suggest using our Bigen Protect & Repair Conditioner to help maintain your fresh color and condition your hair.
- Dry and style as desired.
- If there is cream left in Tube 1 or Tube 2 after application, tightly recap tubes.
- Discard unused mixture. Wash Applicator Comb, Tray and Gloves (if you would like to reuse them) well before storing them.
- The color of cream around the opening of Cream (tube 1) may slightly darken when you open it again, but this will not affect the product's dyeing effect.
Thank you for being a Bigen Customer! 😊
Is Bigen Easy Color a permanent hair color?
Yes, it is a permanent hair color.
What is the processing time for Bigen Easy Color?
Normal processing time is 30 minutes.
Will Bigen Easy Color stain my skin and scalp?
Although our Bold series has somewhat more staining in comparison to our original Easy Color Natural shades, if your skin is stained during the application, it won't be permanent. You can wash it off with warm soapy water. After a few times, the staining will fade.
How do you use Bigen Easy Color?
Mix equal parts of tubes 1 & 2 in the mixing tray. Apply to dry hair using the 2-way brush and comb through until all hair is covered with cream. Wait 30 Minutes. Rinse until water is clear. Shampoo with Bigen shampoo and Deep conditioner for best results.
Can Bigen Easy Color Bold lighten my hair and cover my grays?
Easy Color Bold shades have lifting properties. They will lighten your hair while depositing the new color. This will result in better blending and gray coverage.
Do I need to do a skin test before using Bigen Easy Color?
Yes, because Bigen Easy Color is a permanent hair color, it requires a 48-hour patch test (skin test) before each application. Read and follow the directions carefully.
How many shades of Bigen Easy Color Bold shades are available?
There are three Easy Color Bold shades: 2RB-Burgundy, 3RA-Intense Auburn and 4RC-Cinnamon Spice.
Can I apply Easy Color to wet hair?
No, Bigen Easy Color should be applied to dry hair. Shampoo the night before if needed.
Is it necessary to place my hair under a dryer during processing?
No. Using a dryer is not recommended. Use Easy Color at room temperature (68ºF to 77ºF).
What type of shampoo should be used after using Easy Color?
Mild acid, moisturizing shampoo & conditioner made for color treated hair is recommended. We suggest using Bigen Protect & Repair Shampoo and Deep Conditioner for best results.
How does Bigen Easy Color compare with semi-permanent colors?
Easy Color and semi-permanent colors are crucially different in color lasting. Bigen Easy Color is expected to last up to 3 months / 20 shampoos. Bigen Semi Permanent is expected to last up to a month / 8 shampoos.
How long can I store Easy Color once it is opened?
You can store it in the tubes tightly capped for about 3 months after the first use. You cannot store the creams once they are mixed. Please make sure to discard any mixtures.
Where can I buy Bigen Easy Color?
Easy Color can be found in many beauty supply stores. You can also purchase it directly, right here on this website.
Boxes Do I Need?
How Long Is Your Hair?
Select an option below