How To Use Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color For Gray Coverage
Getting Ready To Color
Read the Instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use.
- Complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- This product is intended to deposit color only, do not expect lifting from your current color.
- GLOVES are recommended.
- Cover shoulders with a TOWEL or CAPE.
- Be sure hair is clean and free of styling product build-up.
- To prevent staining, apply COLD CREAM around your ears, hairline and the nape of your neck.
With gloved hands, apply a generous amount of Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color directly from the bottle to shampooed, towel-dried hair. Work color into hair but do not rub into scalp. Comb through to ensure color is completely and evenly saturated. Place plastic cap over hair and process under a warm dryer for 20-30 minutes, then allow to cool for 5 minutes. For relaxed hair, process for 25 minutes at room temperature only. Heat is not recommended for freshly relaxed hair. Rinse hair until water runs clear. DO NOT SHAMPOO. Apply Bigen Protect & Repair Conditioner as directed and rinse. Style as usual.
Begin the application
- Quickly apply the hair color on shampooed, towel-dried hair.
- If you are partially gray haired, start application where the hair is most gray.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- If applying to natural or unprocessed hair: Wait 20 – 30 minutes under heat, and then cool for 5 minutes.
- If applying to relaxed or processed hair: Wait 25 minutes at room temperature ONLY.
- Check color development several times by wiping a strand of your hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinse your hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
- Applying Bigen Protect & Repair Conditioner is recommended for excellent results.
Tips for Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color
- Can be used immediately following a relaxer.
- Color can be used directly from bottle.
- Wear gloves during application of color.
- Shampoo and towel dry the hair before the color application. No additional shampooing is required after processing.
- If using with dryer heat, allow color to cool down for about 5 minutes before rinsing.
- A processing cap is recommended during dryer use.
- Start application around hair line and where the hair is most grey.
- Saturate color well and comb through to ends rinse well.
- In between coloring always use moisturizing shampoos.
- Excellent for restoring sheen and shine to dull dry hair.
IMPORTANT: Hair color products can cause an allergic reaction, which in certain rare cases may be severe. If you have ever experienced any allergic reaction following use of a coloring product, do not use this product.
CONDUCT A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT BY APPLYING A SMALL AMOUNT TO INSIDE OF ELBOW. IF DURING 48 HOURS YOU DO NOT NOTICE ANY SIGNS OF BURNING, SWELLING, REDNESS OR IRRITATION, YOU CAN USE THIS PRODUCT.