Vivid Shades Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Rock a Bold New Hair Color Any Day of the Week!
Bigen's oil-rich, moisturizing, anti-breakage formula nourishes your hair as you color. Contains Shea Butter and Coconut oil with no ammonia or peroxide. Safe for lightened and relaxed hair. Leaves hair shiny, soft and beautiful. For best results, pre-lighten hair with Bigen 20 Volume Cream Developer and Bigen Dust Free Powder Lightener.
- Bold, Exciting Colors
- Anti-Breakage Formula
- Semi-Permanent Hair Color
- No Ammonia
- No Peroxide
How To Use Bigen Semi-Permanent Vivid Shades
Bigen Semi-Permanent Vivid is a deposit only color. It will not lift the natural pigment in your hair. To ensure the best visible color results, pre-lighten your hair to a light-pale blonde. For best results, we recommend using Bigen Powder Lightener and Bigen 20 Volume Cream Developer to pre-lighten your hair before using Bigen Semi-Permanent Vivid.
Read the instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use. Before each time you color your hair, we highly recommend completing the 48 hour skin allergy test.
- Make sure to wear suitable gloves. You can find a set included in the product box. Tip: If the gloves are too loose, use rubber bands to tighten them around your wrists.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before coloring your hair.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel or cape that you do not mind getting stained.
- Be sure your hair is clean and free of any product buildup. For this we recommend washing and drying your hair 24 hours before coloring.
- To prevent staining on your skin, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline, and the nape of your neck.
- Keep a damp paper towel close by. This is to help wipe skin if hair color gets on it.
- Quickly apply the product onto towel-dried hair by using the nozzle to help direct it.
- As you use your gloved hands to work the product into your hair, make sure not to rub the product into the scalp.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture and is completely and evenly saturated.
- Process hair for 25 minutes. DO NOT USE DRYER HEAT.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- DO NOT SHAMPOO.
- Use a color safe conditioner to ensure the best care for your freshly colored hair. We suggest using Bigen Protect & Repair Conditioner to help maintain your fresh color and condition your hair.
- Dry and style as desired.
Thank you for being a Bigen Customer! 😊
Bottles Do I Need?
How Long Is Your Hair?
Select an option below