Please note, these instructions apply to the Easy Color for Women Bold Shades series.
For the Easy Color Natural Shade products, Click here.
How To Use Bigen Easy Color: Bold Shades
Getting Ready To Color
Read the Instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use.
- If any color gets on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp tissue.
- Color result may vary depending on your natural hair color, the amount of gray and the development time.
- For best results, apply cream at room temperature. (68-86ﾟF)
- Don’t worry if the color of the mixture on your hair looks different from your desired color.
- DO NOT USE IF:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp or skin.
- In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any haircolor products.
- If you have a tattoo, the risks of allergic reaction may be increased.
- Hair color products can cause an allergic reaction which in certain rare cases may be severe.
- A skin allergy test must be conducted 48 hours before each time you color your hair.
- IN CASE OF A REACTION WHILE COLORING HAIR, such as stinging, rash or burning sensation on the scalp, rinse immediately and discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on children.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures (heat and cold), high humidity and direct sunlight.
- Wait at least 14 days (minimum 5 shampoos) after perming, bleaching or relaxing before coloring.
- Do not shampoo before coloring unless your hair is very oily or has excessive styling products. If necessary, shampoo 24 hours before color application.
- Do not use this product over metallic dyes, henna or color restorers. Wait until your hair has grown out and color-treated areas have been cut off.
- Do not use lighter shades on hair that has been previously dyed with a darker permanent or semi-permanent color. Desired results will not be achieved.
- Do not use this product if your scalp or skin has cuts, scratches or is in poor condition.
- Never use this product on eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
- Do not use this product on sensitive scalp, it could lead to irritation.
- If this product accidentally gets into eyes, nose or ears, immediately rinse out thoroughly, and seek medical advice.
- Do not inhale or ingest. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately.
- Discard any unused mixture immediately after the application.
- In rare cases, use of hair color has been associated with skin depigmentation(skin lightening or loss of skin color), which may be temporary or permanent. If you notice any skin depigmentation or other allergic reaction such as discomfort or severe itching, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not use this product if you have skin depigmentation problems such as white patches on your skin (a condition called vitiligo) or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems, because an allergic reaction or skin irritation may cause loss of skin pigment.
- Do not use this product if you have used skin bleach, lightener or depilatory within the past two weeks.
- Do not use on body hair.
- Complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- Be ready to apply to dry hair, free of styling product buildup.
- To prevent staining, apply a thin coating of cold cream around your ears, hairline & neckline.
- Cover shoulders with a cape or towel.
- Remove contact lenses.
- Wear enclosed gloves and secure with rubber bands at wrists.
This Kit Contains:
- Cream Colorant ①
- Cream Developer ②
- 2-way Brush
- Instruction Leaflet
Items to be Prepared:
- Cold Cream
- Cape or Towel
- Rubber Bands
- Squeeze out the same amount of Cream Colorant ① and Cream Developer ② in the tray.
- Mix well with 2-Way Brush until the two creams are completely mixed.
How to Use—For Full Head Application
- Apply the mixture on dry hair with BRUSH starting from the areas where hair is most gray.
- Continue until hair is totally covered with the mixture.
- COMB through to hair ends for even distribution making sure that every strand is well covered.
- Leave the mixture on hair for about 15-20 minutes for chemically-treated hair and 30 minutes for natrual hair. These timeframes are based on the average application time of 10 minutes. If for you the application takes you longer than 10 minutes, it is recommended use slightly less development time. If it takes you less than 10 minutes to apply the mixture, it is recommended to allow more time for the development process.
How to Use—For Retouch Application
- Using the BRUSH, apply the mixture only to new growth roots.
- Leave the mixture on roots for 10 minutes for chemically-treated hair, and 20 minutes for natural hair.
- COMB through gently to make sure the mixture is evenly distributed from roots to ends.
- Leave mixture on hair for 5 minutes for chemically-treated hair, and 10 minutes for natural hair.
Rinse and Dry
- When the desired color is obtained, rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until water runs clear and shampoo well.
＊Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
＊It is recommended to use a color safe hair conditioner after shampooing well.
- Dry and style as usual.
For Next Application
- If there is cream left in Cream Colorant ① and Cream Developer ② after application, tightly recap both tubes.
- Discard unused mixture. Wash 2-Way Brush, Tray and Gloves well before storing them.
- The color of cream around the opening of Cream may slightly darken, but will not affect product’s dyeing effect.